|LORAC The Royal 3D Liquid Lustre Set, $28 on Amazon|
|Handmade Crystal Cluster Porcelain Mugs by Silver Lining Ceramics @ Etsy|
|Cocoa 31 - Chocolate Brown Lipstick, $26, by Bobbi Brown|
|Lips & Boys Lipstick, $32, by Tom Ford (this one's 'Liam')|
And did you really think this wishlist was gonna be just makeup and mugs? Nope. Here are some recipes I've been wishing to make!
- Avocado hummus. I love avocados and I haven't been eating enough hummus. It seems like a perfect solution.
- Reese's peanut butter cup espresso brioche and butter pudding. Whenever I look at this recipe (and believe me, it's more often than you'd think), I die a little inside at the fact that it isn't in my mouth. Somebody PLEASE make it and tell me how it is because I've been trying to resist super decadent things this month.
- Easy Korean chicken lettuce wraps. Ok, not gonna lie, I am not a fan of lettuce at all. BUT Korean food is probably my favourite thing in the world so I think it'll balance it out.
- Hotteok, aka a "Korean snack made with wheat flour dough filled with dark brown sugar, cinnamon, sesame, and chopped peanuts". So basically pancakes except better.
- Braised pork belly kimchi stew. For obvious reasons.
- Matcha coconut macaroons. Frankly I just can't believe I haven't made these already. I love matcha!
So what have you guys been wishing for? :)