February 01, 2015

wishlist (?)

My wishlist lately has become a whole bunch of makeup looks I want to try and recipes I want to make, which is weird for me because I'm usually lusting after actual tangible things. Usually leather jackets. Theoretically, I could actually do/make everything here. Well, Sunday isn't over yet...

I've been drawn to makeup looks with tons of dramatic black recently. Or the complete opposite - almost translucent washes of colour with lots of sparkles.

Oscar de la Renta F/W 2008
Sonia Rykiel Spring 2014 Ready to Wear
Karla's Deras of Karla's Closet
Iceberg F/W 2013
Chloe Magazine Spring 2014

And now for the FOOD:
There's also no desserts on here which is both astounding and terrifying. I've been craving salty/savoury things over sweet things recently. I even had bread pudding instead of cheesecake for dessert last night. What am I becoming.

What's on your wishlist? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment