My wishlist lately has become a whole bunch of makeup looks I want to try and recipes I want to make, which is weird for me because I'm usually lusting after actual tangible things. Usually leather jackets. Theoretically, I could actually do/make everything here. Well, Sunday isn't over yet...
I've been drawn to makeup looks with tons of dramatic black recently. Or the complete opposite - almost translucent washes of colour with lots of sparkles.
|Oscar de la Renta F/W 2008|
|Sonia Rykiel Spring 2014 Ready to Wear|
|Karla's Deras of Karla's Closet|
|Iceberg F/W 2013|
- beer waffles with maple cherry compote. I've been obsessed with fried chicken and waffles for awhile, maybe because I just started watching Parks and Rec, but I don't trust myself with deep frying chicken. I do trust myself with pouring beer into waffle batter. I want a scoop of salted caramel and candied bacon ice cream on top.
- 20 minute spicy sriracha ramen noodle soup (with a poached egg). This sounds insane. I need this.
- spicy thai noodle curry soup. No such thing as too much spicy soup. Plus this one should only take 15 minutes!
- one pot instant mc-urry with broken pasta. McNuggets + curry. This is revolutionary. I think about this recipe every time I drive past McDonalds on my way home from school.
- one pot wonder tomato basil pasta. Ok I've been wanting to try this for forEVER. I've seen a bunch of variations on this recipe and they all look amazing.
There's also no desserts on here which is both astounding and terrifying. I've been craving salty/savoury things over sweet things recently. I even had bread pudding instead of cheesecake for dessert last night. What am I becoming.
What's on your wishlist? :)